You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. Below is a short list of some of these changes.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some pre-screening questions.
- We will review our new in office protocol which begins with you announcing your arrival, by texting our main phone number 508.668.8008.
- Once your clinician is ready for you, we will text you with instructions on safely entering the building. Please wear a mask (or other cloth face covering).
- You will be met at the door by a clinician who will take you to your appointment and then:
- Re-ask the screening questions, take your temperature and pulse oximeter reading
- Ask you to sign our Covid-19 Patient Education Acknowledgement. If you are an unaccompanied minor, you must come with this form signed by your parent or legal guardian.
- Collect any paperwork you have prepared at home
- Ask you to hand sanitize
Please note that patients under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present upon arrival to sign any necessary consent forms. If the child is less than 10 years of age, he or she may be accompanied into the appointment by one adult only. For minors over the age of 10 it will depend upon the procedure being done that determines if they can be accompanied by an adult. You will learn the specifics during a confirmation phone call.
At the completion of your appointment you will be asked to reaffix your face covering and use hand sanitizer. Then you will be escorted to the desk where we will close out your appointment and schedule your next visit.