Following CDC and MA Department of Public Health guidelines, we have updated our appointment guidelines for all patients to reflect the following:
- Our office will communicate 2 hours before your scheduled appointment via text to ask some pre-screening questions.
- Announce your arrival by texting our main phone number 508.668.8008.
- Once the clinician is ready for you, we will text you with instructions on safely entering the building.
- Unfortunately, even though in many sectors all the pandemic precautions have been lifted, health care facilities including dental offices are still required to follow many restrictions from the CDC and the MA Department of Public Health. Because of this we still need you to wear a mask.
- You will be met at the door by a clinician who will ask you to hand sanitize and take you to your appointment.
- After your appointment you will be asked to reaffix your face covering and use hand sanitizer.
Please note that patients under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present upon arrival to sign any necessary consent forms. As of June 15th, when the MA State of Emergency is lifted, we will be able to allow any patient under the age of 18 to be accompanied by one family member, no matter what their appointment is for. We are still required to limit the numbers of people in our office and treatment room to those necessary for treatment. Therefore, we must be strict about only allowing one person to accompany a child and must also continue to have you wait in your car until we are ready to bring you into a treatment room.